Sacha Biello

Diabetes Foot Pain Relief

Entries from 2017-07-02 to 1 day

Fallen Arches What To Look For

OverviewIf you look at an adult foot from the inside, you'll usually notice an upward curve in the middle. This is called an arch. Tendons, tight bands that attach at the heel and foot bones form the arch. Several tendons in your foot and …